I have an idea ...

Making Athlete Spotlight pull from Bios

Making Athlete Spotlight pull from Bios so you don't have to create it every time ... or even be able to setup a rotation for a few weeks so you don't have to create the Spotlight everytime. This would keep it fresh without having to change it every week or every couple of weeks and better rotate people in...

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gregory Ruff shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gregory Ruff commented  · 

This is a nice feature that seems popular, but requires someone to have a memory and the time to go do this regularly, an automated system of pulling athletes would be a great upgrade for all of us.

• Gregory Ruff commented  · 

I would add that it would be nice if stories / game recaps that feature these athletes could be linked in the bottom as they sometimes do on the bio page... or at least the last 10 stories that mention them... so people can go back and revisit ... maybe it is just news stories and or include game stories... news stories would probably feature records or awards won... but game stories, for a non-star would help as they might not have as many awards and other honors ... we try to put various athletes in the spotlight, not just the stars...

Feedback and Knowledge Base