I have an idea ...

Integrated Newsletter which includes thumbnail photos and story headlines

I'd like to have something to send out weekly which includes stories from the past week (thumbnails and a clickable headline that sends the reader to the story). Having a feature which allows someone to select stories from "this date" to "this date" which would grab all the headlines/cover photo thumbnail from that story would be a good way to recap views on what is happening in athletics. Not all viewers check the website every day...

I've seen a feature like this (and worked with one) through a Sidearm site and it is incredibly handy and very simple to do.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cody Bohl shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I think this would be an excellent tool. I would love to have it!

• Gregory Ruff commented  · 

I am really surprised this is not getting more votes. This is a great idea and a great way to reuse our content and not have to use MyEmma or some other product and use all of our ART and photography and stories and statistics to lure in clicks to our websites and social media outlets, we use MyEmma, but I have to create it from scratch .... this is great idea that would allow us again, like SID Help does on the website front already, to compete with the BIG boys by saving those steps to build it and turn out a great product that looks like more people are working on it... let's get some more votes and move this up the list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base