I have an idea ...

Option to integrate multiple Facebook (Twitter) pages.

I would like the ability to send information to multiple Facebook (Twitter) pages. We have created and allowed our teams to run a Facebook page like they would their own website (essentially a way for the teams to connect on a more personal level with students, parents, fans etc). However, currently I can only post to one page, which is obviously to our main Athletics page. In order to reach every possible outlet, I would like to post to our main Athletics page, main Academic page, and a specific sport page.

I see this feature functioning similar to HootSuite (a social media application that centralizes multiple pages of Facebook and Twitter). However, with HootSuite you are limited to only 3 pages before you must paid $9.99 a month.

Thanks,
Brad
Lawrence Tech SID

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brad BeyerBrad Beyer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DJ FosterDJ Foster commented  · 

I think this would be a terrific idea and I'm surprised it hasn't received much traction since being first brought up in November 2012. Just having the option of sending the story to a Twitter or Facebook page at the end of the posting process would be a huge help and time-saver. Give us the option of connecting to a social media account, let us do the work of entering in the username and password for 1, 5, or 20 different accounts, and we select the sport account to which the story should be posted. Saves the dreaded 'cut and paste' process to Twitter and Facebook accounts afterwards with just a few simple clicks.

-DJ Foster, Aquinas

Feedback and Knowledge Base