I have an idea ...

Multiple categories for a news story (Player of the Week)

Have a news category for Player of the Week, where you could choose upon adding the story which sports it goes to. Some weeks it could be two sports, but others it could be five sports.

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ryan WorkmanRyan Workman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I like Adam Samson's idea - and it's one I've been meaning to submit. Often, say in the case of Academic All-Conference, the release of information is for one whole section of the season (Spring Sports, for instance) - I'd like to be able to post that release for golf, baseball, softball, m/w track, etc.

• Adam SamsonAdam Samson commented  · 

Like we have the ability to create a category with two sports, we should have the ability to add as many sports.

For example, I post a release at graduation time and usually have athletes from all 8 sports graduating. It would be nice if it would show up on each sport page without having to copy and paste the article into all of the sports. Seems quite repetitive.

• Gregory RuffGregory Ruff commented  · 

I like this Idea, to expand maybe - would like to be able to have an option to select more than one news category like you can select more than one game to link a story too.

• Chris MegginsonChris Megginson commented  · 

Maybe an overall Awards section instead of just Player of the Week, so all award winners go into one feed

Feedback and Knowledge Base